FROM THE REGULATIONS TO THE TAILORED PROTOCOL
In vitro studies / In vitro toxicology
- Ocular tolerance: release of neutral red and Distribution of agarose gel
Clinical studies / Clinical toxicology
The Cosmepar laboratory proposes standard or personalised protocols.
The clinical studies are conducted on volunteers, examined personally by the doctors.
- Cutaneous tolerance: patch test under dermatological supervision
- Open tests
- MUT (Microbiological Use Test)
- Final clinical safety test (FCST) – Retarded cutaneous sensitising potential (RCSP) under dermatological supervision
- Photosensitising potential under dermatological supervision
- Iterative tolerance studies: use test under medical supervision (dermatologist, ophthalmologist, dentist).
Efficacy – Objectivisation of effects – Undertakings – Claims
The Cosmepar laboratory offers standard and personalised protocols.
Panels of volunteers enable the claims made by the customer to be validated.
For the clinical studies conducted under medical supervision, each volunteer is examined individually by the doctors.
The investments rely upon the latest generation of clinical technologies which are both more flexible to implement and more practicable for the marketing services.
- Use test under medical supervision (dermatologist, ophthalmologist, dentist): self-evaluation questionnaire
- Oral test under medical supervision (dermatologist, dentist)
- Hydrating potential: corneometry
- Comedogenic potential
- Anti-aging efficacy
- Anti-wrinkle efficacy
- Erases rings
- Eliminates eye puffiness
- Anti dandruff
- Measurement of complexion (Radiance brightness, homogeneity)
- Depigmenting / Erases bags
- Regulator for oily skin / Matifying
- Hair restoring effect
- Maintenance of makeup (foundation, nail varnish..)
- Local slimming efficacy
- D scaling
- Profilometric imagery, 3D projection of fringes (Primos Pico®)
- IHD C CUBE imagery
- Tewametry (measurement of transepidermal water loss)
- Glossymetry (measurement of brilliance)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)